Friday, August 24, 2012

A few more to add...


  • My name is Shanna and I am 29 years old! I am almost to that wonderful age of 30 and I am feeling it. I have been married for 7 1/2 years. I have twin boys who are 4 and a sweet baby girl that is almost 8 months. I am having a hard time losing that stubborn 10 pounds after this last baby. And I want to lose 5 pounds from before I got pregnant, so my goal is 15 pounds!! This is a great motivation and I have already been working hard.  Starting weight is 169.
  • Hi I am Casey, I am almost 33 and I am a stay at home mom of three awesome kiddos. My oldest is my son who is 13, my middle child (daughter) is 12, and my youngest (daughter) is 3.5. I am 5'6" and weighing in at 178lbs.  I gained a lot more weight with my 3.5 yr old and have only lost 22 lbs in the last three years. I do eat pretty healthy, love my veggies, fruits, chicken and fish, and whole wheat pasta but I also love candy.  This year I have been working hard to keep myself off of sugar which I  have cut down drastically but have my occasional limit of 3 red vines or 10 skittles and yet I have maintained my weight. So I decided to join this to give myself someone to answer to, so to speak. Make myself get more active and to take a "ME" break from my mini me, to workout. I hope to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 140, 135 would be ideal for me. But I would definitely just be happy if I was at a healthier weight range for my build which is between 129-145. Since I eat pretty healthy, limited sugar, very little red meat, limited carbs, lots of veggies, fruits, chicken, and fish, I think for me I will be watching my intake and working out 3-5 days a week. 
  • My name is Shanna Vineyard and I’m a 39 year old work at home momma.  Life is crazy trying to keep up with everything and I’ve “let myself go” over the years as I’ve put everyone else’s needs ahead of my own.  Well…..  It’s time to manage my time and schedule more efficiently as well as my diet and exercise routine.  My goal is to be “FIT By Forty”.   My kids are old enough now that I want to be playing soccer, volleyball and basketball WITH them…. Not just watching them so that’s the real motivation for me.  Of course as well as looking and feeling better!  Looking forward to the next 60 days.   http://healthyandfitbyforty.blogspot.com/
  • Hi! My name is Allison Alexander.  I am married and have 2 boys ages 10 and 12.  I have struggled with my weight for years and want to get it off once and for all.  I am a fast food addict.  I can honestly say that is why I'm "fat".  I know the right foods to eat, but the drive thru is always easier.  I've lost the same 25 pounds each year for the past 3 or 4 years but have always gained it back.  I'm excited to participate in this challenge with all of you...it will be nice not to feel "alone" through this journey. My starting weight (I can't believe I'm saying it) is 226.

No comments:

Post a Comment