Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More participants...


  • My name is Brigette, I am 30 years old.  I have been married for 7 years and have 3 amazing kids!  I love candy so this may be a bit difficult.  I have about 12lbs I'd like to get rid of since having my last little one!  So here goes!  Good luck to us all! Starting weight 136.2
  • My name is Jessica, I'm 28, married to my best friend and high school sweet heart for almost 11 years.  I'm a stay at home Mom of 3 kids... My oldest two Maci (10) and Kernan (6) are in school all day and my youngest, McKenna, was born in April.  I'm actually weighing less then when I became pregnant last year, but wasn't happy with my weight then... I'd like to loose 20 or so pounds!  We are taking family pictures with my side of the family in October, my 10 year reunion is in October and I'm running my first 5k in October!  So this 60 day challenge is a great plus to my October goal!! Ü  My starting weight is 158lbs.
  • My name is Noelani. I just turned 40...ughh, I have had five children and can't seem to loose my last 20lbs.  Trust me when I say it is so much harder the older you get.  I have never struggled like I am to keep the weight off. I am 5' 10" and weigh 145lbs.  I know many think that is perfect, but I have the bone structure of a 12 year old :0.  On paper is a lot different, than person. 
  • Hi everyone! My name is Kenna and I am 33 years old. I have 4 amazing, beautiful children. I have gained a lot of weight since my first child was born almost 9 years ago, gaining and loosing a little here and there, never loosing it all before I would get pregnant again. This being my last baby and him being 6 months old already and dealing with all the added stress in my life. With having an infant and going through a divorce, I just find it hard to have much motivation other than to just function. Then I saw that my cousin Heidi was doing this challenge to help motivate herself and others, I thought, it is about time you get in shape and loose some much needed weight. My current weight is 208. 
  • Hi Guys - this is Kay: I am 42 years old married, with two little girls (6&8)!  I moved to the States from South Africa 14 years ago and slowly but surely my weight just piled on and then I had babies on top of that too!!!  Last year I managed to lose a lot of weight (30lbs) but once off the diet gained 15 which I would LOVE to get rid of before 15 becomes 20 becomes 30 and then back to square 1 *lol*.  My goal for this challenge is MINUS 15-20 lbs!!!  Yikes that is a lot in 60 days :)  I am 5'8 and as of this morning weigh: 186.8  Good luck to everyone - can't wait to be a loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment