Monday, August 20, 2012

Do something everyday...

I know that it is hard to get to the gym, put on running shoes or pop in an exercise video. I for one to not work out really hard everyday. 3 days a week I take group classes at the gym. They are great and I love them but I don't have the time to do that every day. So here is a great, small workout for the days you don't get in a full work out. Do this when you get up, before you get in the shower or before you go to bed at night. Doing something everyday will help you on your weight loss journey!


If you did not receive an email from me today please send and email address so you can keep updated!
There are tons of people interested and lots of emails coming in. If I missed you I am sorry, we can get things worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment