Thursday, August 23, 2012

Even more...

  • I am Heidi. I am 28 years old. I have been married to my best friend for 7 years and we have 3 beautiful children. My youngest will turn 1 in October and I am determined to have my body back by then. When I started working out after I had her I was 174. I lost 18 pounds and got stuck. I started this challenge to motivate me to loose my last 10 pounds. My staring weight is 159.2.
  • Hi, I'm Tracy. 174.5 is my starting weight.. morning of 08/21 I am the mother of 2, a 20 year old son and a 15 year old daughter.I have been married for almost 22 years… My husband is active duty air force and we have been stationed here at Luke for 12 years. In two weeks we will be going to Hawaii for a week to celebrate our 22nd anniversary ( so I might miss one week of sending my results)Weight has always been an issue with me. I do the typical yo-yo thing and really want to get into better habits instead of “dieting” off and on.I am excited to be able to join a group for encouragement and support.
  • My Name is Jamie Smith, I'm 26 years old. I have been married for 7 years now to my husband Brady. We have a 2 year old son named Cole, he is the light of my life and he gives me reason to live a good life and always do my best! I have always been a little over weight. I was always the friend that was the biggest. In 2004 I started Weight Watchers and lost 30lbs in 6 month. In 2005 I got married and we both gained weight. I got pregnant in 2009 with my son and gain a lot of weight during my pregnancy, most of it was water weight. I became really swollen and even got hives at the end of my pregnancy. I had a lot problems during my pregnancy and even after with my body my blood pressure, my back etc. I would like to loose at least 50lbs. I want to be healthier and want to be able to have more kids and a better pregnancy next time. My starting weight is 210.
  • My name is Megan. I am a mom of 5 kids, ranging in age from 18 to 2. My husband is in the military.  We are currently stationed in Washington DC.  I keep super busy with my kids, homeschooling my 6 year old, and being a full time student.  Unfortunately I have put taking care of myself on the back burner for way too many years. I have made a commitment to myself to start taking better care of ME. This challenge is exactly what I need to motivate me. My starting weight is 207.  
  • My name is Jamie.  I am 34, and a single mother raising 3 girls on my own.  About a year and a half ago, I lost 65 pounds and it is a constant battle to keep it off.  I think I have put back on 20 pounds over the past year.  I am excited to have this to help motivate me again... whatever works, right? My starting weight is 166.
  •  Hello, I am Alisha. I live in showlow az.  I am married and have three girls(two 6yr olds and a 3 yr old.)  I am excited about the weight challenge!!!  My beginning weight is 153.8
  • My Name is Jenn Roth, I have been Married for 8 years and have a 6 and a 3 year old. I stayed home with Brianna the 1st 2 years and my weight got out of control because I sat home and didn't get out much and didn't eat well.. Now I am working a desk job and again sit all day so I needed the motivation to get me started on my weight loss journey!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment