Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome...

60 day Participants,

My name is Heidi, if you don't know me :). I am 28 years old, married to my best friend for 7 years and the proud mother of 3 beautiful children. I started this challenge for a few reasons. Number one being that I lack motivation unless I am held accountable. I would really like to loose my last 10 pounds before my little baby turns 1. That is where I came up with the 60 days. Then I thought, heck, lets see how many other women would join me. I am always motivated by money so that's where the $10 came from. So 60Day participants, here are the rules, details, info, whatever you want to call it...

  • You must get me your $10 by Monday, September 3. Cash or check is fine. If you send a check, I will not cash it until the challenge is over. You can post-date it to make it work. Please send/give me the money with your name on a sheet of paper so I can keep track of who has paid. 
  • If I have not received your money by September 3 you will be dropped. 
  • There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. These numbers are based off of 23 participants. $150 for first, $50 for second and $30 for third place. I don't know about you but that is worth it for me!
  • Weighing in- This is all up to you. We are working on the honor system, so please, no cheating! You will be required to send in your stats every week. By stats I mean pounds -/+ and over all percentage.  This is an easy link to calculate your %        
  • http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/calculate-weight-loss-percentage.html
  • I will be posting both of these stats every week. To make this successful, please, please, please participate!!
  • I am doing this for fun. I do not want to have to pester anyone for these numbers. If you repeatedly skip sending me your stats you will be dropped from the challenge and loose your $10.
  • The winner will be announced October 21st. I will mail/give out the winners prize money that week.  

I am willing to take more participants through this week. The competition starts tomorrow and you will need to send me a starting weight and little info paragraph about yourself by Wednesday of this week. From then on you will need to send me your stats by Sunday night each week. Again, I am doing this for fun. I do not want to have to pester anyone for these numbers. If you repeatedly skip sending me your stats you will be dropped from the challenge and loose your $10.


                      


Just one more thing... Please be safe dieters and exerciser :) As much as we would all love to win the money the most important thing is your health. Please don't do anything drastic that will compromise your health. This is also a non judgmental challenge. No one here cares how much you weigh, how much you want to loose or if you have bad week and gain weigh back. We are all here to support each other on our own personal goals!

If you know of anyone else who would like to join this week please send am email address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment