Sunday, August 26, 2012

An introduction & Our Potential.....

Hi There! I am Ashley, and I will be helping Heidi just a bit with this 60 day Challenge! I am so excited! Just a little bit about me.... I am 29 years old, married to my biggest fan (most of the time), and have 3 sweet girls. I work, started up a little business on the side, have a busy church calling, taxi driver, chef, maid, I do it all. I recently lost 30 lbs., and was training for my first 1/2 marathon. In the few weeks before my race I tore my quad muscle, and that has put me on the sidelines for the last 5 months. During that time I have put back on 10 lbs. NO MORE! I am still rehabbing my leg, and not released to do too much yet, but I am definitely getting there.I want to master the 1/2 marathon. This challenge is just what the doctor ordered:)
I LOVE this picture! Like I mentioned before... I am BUSY, we all are! But if we are too busy to realize all the potential and power we hold, not only are we missing out, but so are those around us! So lets do this.... let's discover our beauty, potential, power! Lets have a GREAT week!!! What Power do you want to discover?

No comments:

Post a Comment