Monday, August 27, 2012

More...

  • My name is Jill.  I am Heidi's older sister that nobody knows exists.  Seriously, when people greet my parents after not seeing them for a while, they ask about all of the Merrill children/accomplishments -- and then say something like, "And you have an older daughter, too, right?"  Ha ha.  :)  All joking aside, I've always been more on the quiet side {with exceptions} and less likely to participate in anything like this as to not draw attention to myself.  BUT, I wanted to accomplish this, even if I don't win.  I can definitely stand to loose some extra around the middle and this little challenge will be great motivation.  I asked a friend to join me, and she said, "Na, I'm not really a good dieter" which got me thinking; neither am I.  So this isn't a diet--it's a change in the right direction.   I hope I can loose 10 pounds in 60 days, but if not, I will have made a habit to do and be better with my health and fitness. (Not true, everybody knows Jill :)
  • My goal is to work out 3 times a week, run 3 miles without stopping,   That should help me drop the extra 10-15 I have in my middle, and get me ready for a triathlon!!  Oh, and feel much better about myself!
  • My name is Ashley and I am 29 years old. I have 2 incredible little boys and an awesome hubby who I love to death. I for one growing up didn't ever think I would have to struggle with weight until I had kids!! I know everyone feels my pain lol! After I had my first son I never got all of the baby weight off and after my second son it was all still there! Now that I am thinking of having a third baby I know that if I don't get my butt back into shape its only going to get worse! I really have no excuses at all since my hubby is a personal trainer and I myself was a licensed trainer as well :-/ Pathetic? Yes I know :) My husband and I even owned our own personal training gym in Utah but when your a mom with 2 kids at home the last thing you do is put yourself first, but I have realized that if I don't then I will never be the type of wife and mom that I want to be. I have always wanted to help others get their lives back on track and so now I feel is the time to do it myself even if it is only the 10 pounds or so that I want to lose....besides, if not now, when?

    Starting weight: 126
    Body fat: 24%
  • My name is Melissa Priest. I am married to Alex and we  have two boys (Ben is 13, and John is 11). I am a SAHM and volunteer. In my spare time, I love to scrapnook and run. I began running in April and found that I truly enjoy it! I have a goal of participating in a Triathlon before I turn 35. My starting weight is 160.6 lbs. I will be updating my blog on Mondays with my progress, if you'd like to follow along! www.melissapriest.com
  • My name is Shawna and I am a mother of three and have 6 grandchildren. I recently moved from Utah about a year ago with my daughter and her family and am very slowly adjusting to the AZ heat :) I love more than anything to be with my family especially my grandchildren. They are the light of my life. I was born in raised in Holladay, Utah. I love to be outdoors and camping with my family is one of my favorite things. I am at the point in my life where I am tired of always struggling with my weight and It only gets harder as you get older. I am ready to get back into shape and to be able to be more active with my family and enjoy life to its fullest.Starting weight: 208
    Body fat: 43%




No comments:

Post a Comment